Courses Offered
Courses Offered
 

Courses Offered

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) is the main course offered in the college. It is a three year degree in English & Gujarati medium. SMPIC offers maximum electives as per Gujarat University syllabus. Core Subjects comprise of Business Economics, Statistics, Human Resource Management, Accountancy, Communication of Business and General English

Masters in Commerce (M.Com)

SMPIC is the first self-finance college which is granted a PG centre for M.Com. The duration of the course is two years and the syllabus followed is as per Gujarat University prescription.

Other Courses

SMPIC is an educational institution of distinction, combining excellence with innovation. It offers a wide range of academic courses to students, giving them a solid academic foundation and enabling them to achieve their individual goals.

  • Bridge Course in English: The course facilitates the students who have changed their medium of instruction from Gujarati to English. It helps them to enhance their English Language skills.
  • Personality Development Course: The course intends to create amicable and well groomed students. 
  • Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship and Family Business
  • Certificate Course in Banking
Admissions

The admission process in the college begins when Gujarat University declares the admission process open in its affiliated colleges. The university releases a detailed Admission Notification indicating various dates for the admission procedure. The admissions are given on merit basis. A large number of the enrolled students scored more than 80% in HSC Examination for 2012-13 batch.

Term Duration

First Semester: From mid June to October.

Second Semester: From November to April.

[ Note: The dates for each term are announced by Gujarat University every year.]

Examinations

The examination system consists of both internal and external evaluation on 30+70 basis respectively. The college conducts one test in each semester. The college test and the internal marks add up to 30% of the marks for each subject. The university examination comprises of the remaining 70% marks.

GLS Voice is a connecting link between the staff, students, alumni and friends of all the institutes of Gujarat....

View More

PRISM is an annual magazine of the students, for the students and by the students. It comprises of various teams like marketing, editing, graphics and designing..

View More

Gujarat Law Society (GLS) has drawn a legacy of imparting education of the highest pedestal. Such education...

View More

Education is a platform through which young minds are trained and molded to effectively be a part of the real world. If they are...

View More

 
Copyright 2017 © Faculty of Commerce (formerly known as SMPIC).                                 All Rights Reserved.
Follow Us
Designed & Developed By Mantissa Infotech Pvt. Ltd.